It is Sunday evening already and I don't know where the weekend went. Friday night we enjoyed a little family pizza/movie night. Since Josie would not go to bed, I missed a lot of the movie. Oh well... Saturday morning we met some friends at a benefit pancake breakfast. After that I headed to the mall. I needed some alone time knowing that Steve would be golfing all day Sunday. I didn't end up having all that much time since I ended up taking Skyler and friends to Willow Run which is the opposite direction of the mall. Isaac had baseball practice at 3. Steve and Josie took him there. Steve also tried to find a part to our sprinkler system that was broken. That's another story. He blames the problem on our early frost last December. LOL. I don't know when it was but he did not blow out the sprinklers soon enough. After all the kid running, we brought them to Grandma and Grandpa Bonnema's house so Steve and I could go out to celebrate his birthday. He chose Texas Roadhouse. I found a hair in my salad. I always find hair in my food. Steve said I need to quit studying my food before I eat it. After dinner we rented Twilight. No, that was not Steve's pick. I just started reading the book and was on chapter 4. I was hooked and wanted to know the whole story and didn't have time to read it. I was very surprised at how much I liked it. A good teen romance. ha ha I'm thinking Steve liked it but would never admit to it.
This morning we slept in. Ok, as long as people with kids sleep in even if the kids are not home. 8? We got up and enjoyed the beautiful weather with a short jog. Steve went off to his golf tournament. I went to church and then headed to enjoy the day inside at school. It took me three hours to hang the art show and that was with two other adults helping me. I have probably an hour of work yet to put into it, but it looks impressive. The superintendent and all the Harrisburg principals were in a meeting at my school which I thought was very odd. A couple hours later we got a call about the h1n1 flu and some kids from Harrisburg have been exposed so they have been told to not come to school for a couple of days. Shutting down the school and delaying summer with only 13 days left is not something I am very fond of.
I will post a video that some of you have seen already but it is hilarious. Until next time...
Can't get it to upload. Will try later.
No comments:
Post a Comment