Wednesday, August 25, 2010

first day of school

http://picasaweb.google.com/sabonnema/20100825#

Here are some pictures of our summertime fun. We started school today. Skyler is a sophomore and driving he and his brother to school in his "new" car. He is on the golf team. He has about two more weeks of working at Sunshine before he loses his job because Sunshine was bought out. Isaac started middle school. I didn't ask how opening his locker went today! His first football game of the season was last night. They didn't win but it was still fun to watch. He is the starting center. Josie turned 3 yesterday. We had a little birthday party with some close friends on Sunday evening. Tonight we went to Sesame Street Live with Max and Melissa. We had front and center seats. Pretty exciting. ha ha I'm exhausted from my first day of school. No more spur of the moment naps. I have a pretty full schedule. I have 23 classes. I think we have room for 24 sections at our school. We just grow so quickly. When I was hired two years ago another elementary school had just been built and they split our school in half. Steve is busy with work and golf on Wednesday nights. We continue to train for our half marathon on September 12th. I am not really looking forward to it. I like to run five miles and that's about it. After that, it's just painful! Steve has to travel to Sacramento to work in September. That's all for now.... no proof reading this and I'm tired so any mistakes I will blame on exhaustion! Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment