Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bacon EXPLOSION

I think Josie initially retreated to the sofa to take a break from Max since she wasn't big on sharing her toys. However, Max felt like joining her.







Flirting with Max. They were just hilarious tonight.






We had friends over for dinner tonight to celebrate Steve's birthday and to give him a practice run smoking the bacon explosion. We forgot to take a picture before we dove in but it was delicious. Italian sausage wrapped around cheese, peppers, onion and bacon. The entire outside wrapped with thick cut bacon and then smoked with hickory wood. MMMMMM. I can't wait to have it again at Brian's Party. Steve spent the day cleaning out the garage and I was running the Mom taxi. I even took Josie with me so Steve could concentrate on his masterpiece. LOL. We dropped off Isaac at Covell Lake for baseball practice and then I headed to the other side of town because Skyler was golfing with friends at Willow Run. We had a quick stop at Grandma's to see Aunt Rachel and the kitchen remodeling, then back to Covell. Don't worry about Steve slaving away at home. He gets to golf for the next two days.



Posted by Picasa







No comments:

Post a Comment