****UPDATE***
I was gone too late last night to tell you about Josie's big day. (I went to hear the author of the shack speak, which was fabulous) Josie woke up dry for the 3rd morning in a week so I had her sit on the potty chair and she went!!! We tried it again in the afternoon with no success. Oh well. She also had her first pig tails today. The photos will come later. Last night Steve took her the park for the first time. She was being the typical little monkey that she is and standing on something, I'm not sure what, when Steve said to be careful and she fell through and her head got caught. This resulted in a scrape on her chin. Figures that my little girl is the daredevil and the boys didn't really do this. Of course, it has been a long time. Maybe I forgot.
Steve is going golfing this afternoon. It is a bit windy but better than yesterday. I hope he doesn't forget to stop at Menards and get a down spout. I looked in the back yard yesterday and Mickey is dragging around like a five foot piece of down spout. He has not given it one bit of interest in 2 1/2 years but suddenly it was his chew toy. Yes, he completely chewed both ends of the metal down spout. Free dog anyone????
So Steve just got home with a new elbow for our down spout. I have no idea if that is what it is even called. So visualize the two ends of our downspout chewed completely shut. Steve is unscrewing the elbow part to replace that and he hears a "chirping". Of course, he has to come get me but I refuse to go outside, I just have the deck door open a crack. He is shaking that thing and I hear clawing and all of a sudden a ground squirrel comes out and starts running for his life but the dogs pounced on it and he died a slow and painful death. So, Mickey isn't so bad after all. I'll keep him.
Hahahaha that's so awesome! Didn't you want a pet squirrel too?
ReplyDelete