
Baseball is officially over. Isaac's team ended up with 3rd in his division. This is going to be the first week of summer with nothing to do in the evenings! This picture shows Isaac ready to catch the ball for an out. Isaac said he was really safe though!

Ready for the 4th. The really huge one called Extremely Delighted left us Extremely Disappointed. It was supposed to be our grand finale. We went to Steve's parents and had a barbecue with his mom's family.

I was trying to get a good photo of Josie sitting in front of Grandma's 4th of July quilt but she was being too silly. Eyes closed, laying down... I finally gave up. She had her nails painted red, white and blue!

The boys blowing up stuff. By stuff I mean smaller fireworks.
Hopefully we have a relaxing week and we leave for Roy Lake on Friday. We are going to be camping with a group of friends.
Hope everyone had a great 4th!
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment